Providing you the Best Printer Technical Support
Get immediate support, help, step-by-step guide with assistance for installation of printers and troubleshoot printer issues.
You are just a click away from our Geeks!
WHAT TYPE OF SUPPORT WE PROVIDE?
Step by Step guide on setting up/ configuring of ePrint for your Windows or Mac PC’s!
- Printer Installation/ Setup
- Issues with drivers/ improper installation of drivers
- Setting up wireless printer
- Slow speeding printing
- Paper jam issues in spooling part/ Spooler error
- Outdated Printer Drivers/ driver corrupted issues
- Issues with paper feeders (picks up more than one paper from feeder)
- PC hangs on using a printer
- Configuration difficulties of iPrint or ePrint
Your just one click away from reaching our Technical Assistance 1 800-474-6836 . Get instant support & Help to configure/setup your Printer with your PC with Windows10, Windows8.1, Windows 8, Windows7, Windows XP or Mac at your home or office network now.
WHY TO CHOOSE 123HP PRINTER SUPPORTS?
Facing trouble on printing? Our technical professional guides you in resolving all the problems with Printer Setup / Configuration. We offer you the best feasible solution to fix your printer issues.
1. Our Supports includes fixing various problems with printers which includes setup, driver installation and troubleshooting support by our Printer Geeks
2. We have a team of Printer Experts who provides a One-Stop Solution for all of your printer issues.
3. We provide complete installation and setup instructions for any HP Printers, technically assist in configuring your printer through remote to help fixing/ troubleshooting your printer issues.
How it Works !
WHAT IS ePRINT?
ePrint is a service that enable users to print their printer from any location of the world which connected through an active Internet Connection that is been enabled with ePrint options.
- Enabling ePrint
- To setup ePrint you should set up Web Services on your Printers
- How to Set UP Web Services:
- Touch the ePrint icon on Home screen,
- Click Set Up
- Now to enable ePrint
- Ensure that Web Services have been set up.
- Select ePrint icon on the Home screen.
- In your Web Services summary menu. You can find your printer’s email address
- Open your email application on your computer or any devices
- Just send an Email with the document to be printed to your printer’s email address.
AirPrint enable users to connect their printer wirelessly to print the data/ document from their iPad, iPhone and other devices with Apple iOS v4.2 and above the versions.
- Your Apple device and your printer need to be connected to the same wireless network to enable this feature.
- Download Apple AirPrint from appstore on your Apple device
- Note down your wireless Network name SSID (Service Set Identifier) and Password.
- These credentials are mandatory to connect your printer and the Apple device to your wireless network.
- Open any document and access to AirPrint App.
- Select AirPrint App and go to the Printer Option.
Cloud Print Setup
Google Cloud Print is a service offered by Google to connect your printers to the web.
CONNECTING YOUR PRINTER:
- This process helps you in connecting your printers directly to the web.
- Ensure that your printer is cloud ready or is ePrint capable.
- Through your web browser access Google chrome
- In a new tab open chrome:// devices
- Select My Devices and check if your printer is listed under it
- If your printer is listed under My Devices option, then your printer is already registered with Google Cloud Print.
- Select Manage to view the registered Google Cloud Print printers.
- If your printer is listed under New Devices, click Register and print a confirmation page.
- For some printers, you may be asked to complete the registration from the printer control panel.
- If your printer is not listed, then check your connection. Whether it is connected to the network properly or try to connect with your printer’s email address.
Printer Windows 10 Support
- Ensure that Your Printer and your Windows 10 Computer are connected to the same wired (Ethernet) or wireless network.
- Go to Wi-Fi settings on your Windows 10 PC/ any device, and connect it to your wired or wireless network.
- Open the document or an app like email to check printing progress.
- Select the Print icon .
- After completing the above step, a print preview screen appears through which you are allowed to change any print settings, if necessary.
- After making changes, click on Print.
- In this you can find options such as number of copies, color of the print, paper size, paper range etc.,
If the print job isn’t printed then, it could be due to one of the following
- Poor or no network available
- Power saving mode is ON
- Printer is OFF
123hp.printersupports.org is not associated with any of the HP products, we just provide Independent Service for Printer technical assistance. User can get free supports through the following url 123.hp.com if they have warranty. You can also download the HP printer software and driver from 123.hp.com/setup.