123 HP DESKJET 3720
Features of Deskjet 3720:
- Affordable running cost – comparable toner refills and prints up to 1600 pages using one cartridge.
- Prints at a speed of 19 pages in one minute and 12000 page duty cycle.
- Make sure you use HP ink cartridges on to get flawless printing.
- Rely on Original HP Ink cartridges with pigment ink for fast drying and water-resistant prints.
Connect and Print:
- Connect your e-all-in-one printer to your Ethernet network, transfer information and print efficiently.
- You can now virtually print from your Smartphone using your HP eprint service.
- Using your printer’s 2.0-inch mono display graphically print, scan and copy.
- Reload less amount of paper and print large jobs.
- Use up to 50% less energy than mono lasers along with Energy stars.
- Save up to 40% on energy using scheduled ON and OFF.
- Save up to 50% paper using automated two sided-printing.
- You can now recycle your HP cartridges on HP Planet Partners.
123 HP DESKJET 3720– CONNECTIONS AND WIRELESS:
- A pivoting circular cap covers the USB and SD card slots.
- The 123 HP Deskjet 3720 is designed in such a way that it prints from mobile devices as it is from a PC or Mac.
- You can print remotely, using HP’s ePrint.
- But Wireless Direct, which enables direct print from iOS and Android devices, is more helpful.
- You can make a quick connection via NFC, if you have a recent Android Smartphone on an Apple IOS.
- New technology which is really innovative is that, you can just tap your phone on the Deskjet control panel and the printer becomes available on your phone.
Wireless setup wizard:
- Ensure that you have the latest software with you.
- Also make sure that the software suits both your printer and your computer operating system.
- The computer to which you’re installing your software must also be connected to the same network that your printer is also connected.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- Select the connection type if required.
- Select either “through the network”,”network” or “wireless” if required.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installing of the driver hp.com/setup software for your printer.
Automatic wireless connects:
- Your computer uses Windows Vista and Mac OS X 10.5.
- Your computer uses a wireless connection to your network and the operating system is in control of the wireless adapter.
- So that the HP Software can retrieve the computer’s current network settings.
- Your computer is connected to your network over 2.4GHz.
- You may still be able to connect the printer to your network using other setup methods as long as your router also supports 2.4GHz.
- Please go to the section on Routers to learn more.
- Additional setup methods are shown on this page
- Your computer does not use a static IP address
- Your printer is in HP Auto Wireless Connect mode.
- The printer will be in this mode for two hours later it is powered ON during installation before it is connected to a network.
- Touch on the Printer’s Control Panel à Setup à Network
- Touch Wi-Fi Protected Setup
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- Touch the Push Button
- Press the Wireless Router / Access Point and hold the WPS button for about three seconds until the wireless light remains lit.
- Touch on the Printer’s Control Panel à Setup à
- Touch Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- Follow the on-screen instructions .
- Touch the Pin when prompted.
- Enter the PIN as the PIN is displayed.
- Open the Configuration Utility for the Wireless Router and Wireless Access Point and enter WPS PIN .
- The Wireless light is lit on successful connection of the printer.
WPS (Wireless Protected Setup):
- The WPS has two modes of connectivity over a wireless connection.
- One is the “push button” and the other is the “PIN”.
- The push button is the easiest method; let’s see how to connect using the push button
- To connect to using your WPS, both your device and your printer must support WPS push button
- The wireless router should have the physical WPS push button option.
- Your network must have WPA or WPA2 security.
- To connect your wireless printer start the WPS push button mode on your printer.
- Look for the manual for clear instructions.
- Within few minutes press the WPS on your router.
Web services using Windows:
- Use the printer software.
- Double click on the print, scan &Fax option and select the Connect printer to Web under the print.
- Select the Web Services
- Click the Setup -> continue options in the Web Services Settings tab and follow the on-screen instructions.
- After the printer is connected it prints an instruction page follow the instructions in the page and complete the setup.
Printing from your wireless compatible computer:
- Turn ON the Wi-Fi direct connection on your printer.
- Turn ON the computer’s Wi-Fi connection.
- Connect your computer to a network like you usually connect your computer to a Wi-Fi connection or a Hotspot connection.
- Click the printer setup & software and select connect to a new printer.
- Select wireless from the connections options And select your printer from the list of printers.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Print your document.
Changing IP settings:
- Touch the Settings option on the wireless icon
- Touch the Advanced settings.
- Select the IP settings.
- You will receive a message stating that changing IP address will remove your printer.
- Select OK and continue.
- Select Manual option to change the settings manual. And enter the following.
- IP address.
- Subnet Mask.
- Default Gateway.
- DNS gateway.
- After entering your changes tap the Apply
Connection and Network problem:
- Check whether the printer’s Wi-Fi direct is turned
- On the control panel touch the Wi-Fi direct option
- If the Wi-Fi status is OFF then use the Settings option and turn ON the WiFi direct.
- Turn ON the Wi-Fi connection on your computer or your mobile device, search and connect your printer to your computer or device.
- Enter the password if you asked for.
- If in case you are using a mobile device install the compatible printing app to your device.
Windows 10 upgrade:
- The latest updating of the windows is the windows 10.
- Most of the users have upgraded to the windows 10 and find it difficult for their previous applications to run.
- The HP printer setup has launched its new setup driver that supports the windows 10 operating system.
- Download this Setup from the Hp printer official
- You can install and try printing using your windows 10.
123-HP-SETUP.CO has no affiliation with any of these third-party companies unless such relationship is expressly specified. All the information in this site is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. We do not make any warranty about the reliability and accuracy of this information. We provide help and support to those who need advice in taking their own websites to the next level. Anyone using the links does so at their own risk.